Skilled Nursing Care
Skilled Nursing, the highest and most personalized level of care offered at Penick Village, provides 24 hour nursing care on-site. Much like Assisted Living, the care process begins when our capable and compassionate staff builds a personal relationship with each reidesnt and their family to establish their needs.
All Skilled Nursing rooms are private and feature their own bathroom. Licensed nurses are on-site and available 24 hours a day. Our Skilled Nursing Care also includes:
- A Medical Director on-call 24 hours a day and available for Skilled Nursing Residents
- A Director of Nursing on-site during regular business hours, and on-call 24 hours a day, along with our Campus Registered Nurse and Care Plan Registered Nurse.
- An attentive staff that will take direct care of individual needs, such a medication and health care management and transportation to and from appointments.
- A licensed nurse is available to provide wound care, dressing changes, administer and monitor medication, give I.V therapy, and provide individual assessments.
- Life Enrichment activities provided on- and off-site
Penick Village became a licensed Skilled Nursing center in 1971 making it one of the oldest and most distinguished Skilled Nursing care providers in the area.