For 50 years Penick Village has supported healthy aging in “our” home. Now Penick Village Home Care can promote healthy aging in “your” home.
There really is no place like home. It’s where we all want to be even as it becomes difficult to manage day-to-day tasks safely. That’s why Penick Village Home Care offers a broad range of in-home services to help seniors stay at home longer and healthier.
Each client’s situation is unique, so Penick Village Home Care tailors care plans individually following a free in-home consultation and assessment. Our skilled staff will help develop a care solution that puts the client’s and family’s needs first.
There are many home care providers around, but Penick Village Home Care is different…
- We are a non-profit, licensed agency with a mission to help seniors live rich, purposeful lives, no matter what their challenges. Read why choosing a licensed agency is so important HERE.
- After thorough screening, we employ our caregivers and give them training and round the clock supervisory support.
- We have a family web portal to view care plans, caregiver schedules and other important information for peace of mind.
- We provide a special range of services that give seniors the practical tools they need to stay in their homes with maximum independence.
Home Care Services
Companion/Sitter/Respite Care (Available 24/7)
- Friendly companionship
- Transportation and escort to appointments, social events, church
- Assistance with favorite interests and activitiesd
- Light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation and laundry
- Pet care
- Daily check-in calls
- Medication reminders
- Care management visits to make sure the proper treatment and medication plan is being followed
- Medication management (setting up pill planners and/or reconciling medications)
- Medical appointment nurse escort and advocate
- Medicare and long term care insurance option reviews and problems
- Home organizing and downsizing
- Advance planning
- Administrative services (bill paying, correspondence, mail services)
- Relocation options
- Home safety assessment and modifications
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND A FREE ASSESSMENT